IntroductionBikini Body is committed to protecting our customer privacy and takes its responsibility regarding the security of customer information and data very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information or data.This Policy sets out the following:
- What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a customer and through your use of our website, apps, mobile applications, and online services;
- Where we obtain the data from;
- What we do with that data;
- How we store the data;
- The persons to which we transfer or disclose personal data;
- How we deal with your data protection rights;
- How we comply with the data protection rules.
- That personal data is collected and processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Data Controller“Bikini Body” (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Bikini Body”) in this policy primarily refers to The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd, the main operating company of the Bikini Body group, and, where appropriate, to other companies in the Bikini Body group or other entities over which Bikini Body exercises management control. Bikini Body is the “data controller” of all personal data that is collected and used about Bikini Body customers for the purposes of privacy and data protection laws, principles and regulations which may apply in your country.
What personal data we collectPersonal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, phone number, social media name or ‘handle’, postal address, email address, details of products or services you have purchased, payment details and information about your access to our website.We may collect personal data from you (either directly or indirectly, through our third party partners or providers) in a number of ways.Specifically, we may collect the following categories of personal data:
Personal details including about your physical or mental health are considered “sensitive” personal data under applicable data protection laws. We will process any such data only if you have given your explicit consent, or it is necessary (for instance if you request special assistance), or you have deliberately made it public.
- Name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit/debit card or other payment details;
- Information such as nationality, place and date of birth, and gender;
- Medical conditions or requirements, and dietary preferences;
- Information you provide about yourself and any preferences in your account;
- Information about your purchases of products and services from us or our partners;
- Information about your use of our website or app;
- Communications with us or directed to us via letters, emails, chat services, calls, and social media; and
- Location, including real-time geographic location of your computer or device through GPS, Bluetooth and your IP address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell-tower locations, but only if you use location-based features and turn on the location services settings on your device or computer.
What do we use your personal data for, why, and for how longYour data may be used for the following purposes:
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so, which will depend on the reasons for which we have collected and need to use your personal data.In most cases we will need to process your personal data so that we can enter into our contract and fulfil the provision or delivery of goods or services to you.We may also process your personal data for one or more of the following:
- Provide products and services you request: we use the information you give us to perform the services for which you have signed up;
- Credit or other payment card verification/screening; and payment information for accounting, billing and audit purposes and to detect or prevent any fraudulent activities;
- Security, health, administrative, crime prevention/detection: we may pass your information to government authorities or enforcement bodies for compliance with legal requirements;
- Customer service communications: we use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and enhance your experience with us;
- Provide tailored services: we use your data to provide information we believe is of interest to you, prior to, during, and after your interactions with us, and to personalise the services we offer to you, such as special offers.
Only children above a certain age (generally 16 years or older, but varying from country to country) can provide their own consent. For children under this age, the knowledge and consent of the parents or legal guardians is required.We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is being processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.We also consider the periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations, or to deal with complaints and queries, and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made.When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimise over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- Where you have consented to our using your personal data (eg. for marketing related uses);
- To protect your vital interests or those of another person (eg. in case of a medical emergency);
- If it is in our legitimate interests to do so (eg. for administrative purposes).
Security of your personal dataWe follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet.
- Government authorities, law enforcement bodies and regulators for compliance with legal requirements;
- Other companies, contractors or agents to provide services to you including delivery, marketing, support ticket providers (which may include Zendesk), or marketing platform providers (which may include Emarsys), communications, legal services, debt collection, administration services, customer services, information technology providers, credit card or other payment methods to conduct transactions;
- Legal and other professional advisers, law courts and law enforcement bodies in countries in which we operate, in order to enforce our legal rights in relation to our contract with you;
- Our trusted third party ancillary partners (identified on our website), who many offer products and services on or through our website. If you choose to purchase products or services offered on our websites by third parties, you may be a customer of both Bikini Body and these third parties, and we and our partners may collect and share information about you, such as your contact details and your billing information. We are not responsible for third parties’ use of your personal data where such use is permitted for their own purposes. You should consult their privacy policies for further information.
International Data TransferBikini Body operates businesses in multiple jurisdictions, some of which are not located in the European Union or European Economic Area (EEA). While countries outside the EEA do not always have strong data protection laws, we require all services providers to process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with EU and other applicable laws on privacy and data protection.
Cookies and site trackingWe may collect data from other sources which may not always be obvious, such as through the use of “cookies”. We may also gather information from both online and offline data providers. This information could include internet browsing behaviour, demographic data or interest-based data.A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer that contains information that helps the website to identify and track the visitor. Cookies do no harm to your computer, consist only of text, cannot contain viruses, and occupy virtually no space on your hard drive.Two types of cookies are used: "Session Cookies", and cookies that are saved permanently on your computer. The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use some of our websites without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On this website we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.Here is a list of cookies that we currently use. We have listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not:
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- _cart_, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite; if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Data Protection OfficerWe have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to oversee compliance with this policy. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to a supervisory authority. The data protection supervisory authority for you depends upon the country or geographical area in which you are located.
Your Data Protection RightsUnder certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
If you want to exercise any of these rights, then please contact our DPO by email at [email protected]. Alternatively, if you are an Australian resident you can also contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at the same email address: [email protected].You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly completely unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see e. below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes to which you originally agreed, unless we have another proper and legitimate basis for doing so.
These billing terms have been updated as of 21st September 2018.
- We, the Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd offer a subscription-based service to the content within the SWEAT App.
- All purchases are subject to our Terms of Service.
- Subscriptions can be purchased either directly from:
- the SWEAT website (SWEAT Website Purchase); or
- externally (In-App Purchase).
- Different subscription plans may be offered depending on Your location or place of purchase.
- The subscription fee will apply regardless of how much or how often You access or use Your subscription.
- In-App Purchase
- These include a purchase made via an external App Store, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or another similar App Store.
- An In-App Purchase is purchased from and billed by the respective App Store, not by Us.
- You agree that:
- an In-App Purchase is subject to the terms, conditions and other licensing arrangements specified by that App Store provider;
- In-App Purchases are processed securely via the payment gateway used by the relevant App Store provider; and
- You must take up with the App Store provider directly any payment-related issues You experience with an In-App Purchase or return requests.
- SWEAT Website Purchase
- Subscriptions purchased directly from the SWEAT website are managed and billed by Us.
- All SWEAT Website Purchases are processed securely via our third party payment gateway providers, such as Stripe or PayPal. You must refer to their terms and conditions for additional information.
- All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store Your credit card details.
- Subject to any free trial period, payment must be made at the time of purchase and before You have access to Your subscription.
- Subscriptions to the SWEAT App will be auto-renewed on the first day of Your next billing period.
- You must notify Us of any change to Your Payment Method.
- We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to Your subscription by Your nominated Payment Method;
- If any subscription fees billed to Your account are not processed for any reason We may suspend Your subscription until payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for Your subscription-based Products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
- In that event We will give You notice of the variation at least 14 days before it will come into effect; and
- If you do not cancel Your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, You will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
- Free Trials
- Your SWEAT subscription may start with a free trial for a fixed period as specified at the time of sign up.
- Free trials are only available to new SWEAT users, and are at the sole discretion of SWEAT, and if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial You will be immediately charged with the standard subscription price.
- We reserve the right to revoke Your free trial at any time.
- Unless You cancel before the end of the trial period, Your free trial will automatically roll over to a paid subscription.
- Any unused portion of Your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
- We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through SWEAT or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of SWEAT. It is Your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
- Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
- You may cancel Your subscription at any time.
- Unless You cancel at least 24 hours before the start of Your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period.
- After cancellation, You will continue to have access to the SWEAT App for the remainder of Your billing period.
- To cancel your subscription via the SWEAT App or the Web-App, navigate to your ‘profile page’ and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
- If Your subscription is an In-App Purchase You must disable the ‘auto-renew function’ / cancel your subscription in your device settings, or through the relevant App Store.
- If We take action to collect any unpaid subscription fees from You, You will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our Support Team at [email protected]
- Further information about cancellation is available at:
- Our ‘Help Centre’ page under ‘How Do I Cancel My SWEAT App Subscription’; or
- Our Support Team at [email protected]
- Governing Law
- The laws in force in South Australia govern these SWEAT Billing Terms.
Billing Terms means theses billing terms and conditions outlined herein including any additions or variations of these SWEAT Billing Terms made by Us;
Payment Method means the payment details nominating the account or process by which a customer or subscriber agrees to pay for the Products as referred to in clause 14.
Products means any item including, goods, services, digital products, ebooks, downloads, resource material, online content, and other similar content sold by Us to a customer or subscriber.
We or Our or Us refers to the Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd (ACN 162 849 701);
You or Your refers to you, the customer or subscriber.
In these Conditions the following expressions have the meanings assigned to them respectively:
- "Bikini Body" means Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd (ACN 162 849 701);
"Conditions" means the terms and conditions outlined herein including any additions or variations of these Terms and Conditions made by Bikini Body; and
- "Customer" means any person to whom the Bikini Body sells or supplies a Product; "Party" means both a Customer and Bikini Body;
- "GST" means Goods and Services Tax in Australia determined in accordance with the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999;
- "Intellectual Property" includes confidential information, copyright, trademarks, patents, designs and digital Products including ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content;
- "Order" means an Order placed by a Customer for the purchase of goods from Bikini Body;
- "Payment Method" means the payment details nominating the account or process by which a Customer agrees to pay for any Product;
- "Product" means any item including, goods, services digital Products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, online content etc. sold by the Bikini Body to the Customer through an Order;
- "Site" means the website with address sweat.com including all landing pages and subpages of the website;
- "State" means the State of South Australia;
- "We" refers to Bikini Body; and
- "You" refers to a Customer;
In these Conditions:
- Words in the singular number include the plural and words in the plural number include the singular and words of one gender denote the gender appropriate to the context or subject matter;
- The headings and sub-headings are for convenience and reference purposes only and are not intended to affect the interpretation of this Agreement;
- Words importing persons include a firm, company, corporation, authority or body whether or not incorporated;
- A reference to any act or regulation includes a reference to any act or regulation amending, or in substitution for, that act or regulation;
- No rule of construction applies to the disadvantage of a Party because that Party was responsible for the preparation of these Conditions;
- If an expression is defined, another part of speech and grammatical form of the expression have a corresponding meaning; and
- The provisions of any Clause or Sub-clause that contains any subordinate Sub-clause will be read distributively to that subordinate Sub-clause and that subordinate Sub-clause will be construed accordingly; and
- Each provision hereof will be construed and will take effect according to the laws of the State and all rights liabilities and obligations in respect of the Conditions will be governed by the laws and jurisdiction of the State.
- This Bikini Body Site at sweat.com is a Site that you can select, Order and access Products advertised by Bikini Body.
- The purchase of all digital Products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All Customers are advised to review these Conditions carefully before placing any Order, accessing, browsing or using this Site.
Agreement to these Conditions
- By placing an Order with Bikini Body, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to buy from Bikini Body.
- By accessing, browsing or using this Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these Conditions.
- Prior to placing an Order, you must create an account though the Site.
- Accounts can only be created for individuals and are created for the named individual only. Accounts may not be transferred or sold to another person. You may update or cancel your account at any time through the Site.
- All information provided to us in the Account Creation process must be true and correct. A Customer must not have more than one active account at any time.
- Customers may not distribute, share, transfer or permit their account information, including passwords to be used or accessed by any third party.
- You must notify us of any changes to your personal information or Payment Method which was provided by you in the Account Creation process.
- If you suspect or become aware that your account has been accessed without authorisation or a breach of security has occurred in relation to your account, you must immediately notify us of this breach by contacting [email protected]
Intangible Product Licences
- Many of our Products are intangible and may come in the form of ebooks, PDF downloads, resource material, videos or online content. All of these Products are subject to copyright protection.
- These intangible Products remain the property of Bikini Body. Once an Order has been completed and a Customer has discharged their obligations to pay or continue to pay for a subscription, Bikini Body grants to the Customer a single Licence to use the Product subject to these Conditions.
- Intangible Products are the subject of a license to the Consumer and are not sold to the Consumer. The Consumer has no right to lend, copy, distribute, share, lease, edit, on sell, modify, create derivative works of the Product, transfer or trade the Product in any form. Bikini Body may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital Products to protect our Products.
- Subscriptions will continue month to month until terminated. Unless the subscription is cancelled before the monthly renewal date, the following month’s fees and charges will be charged to your nominated Payment Method.
- The subscription fees and charges will be billed on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the commencement day of your first paid subscription.
- Bikini Body reserves the right to vary the fees charged for our subscription based Products from time to time. If fees are varied through the exercise of this right, then Bikini Body will inform you of any such variation and provide you with one month’s notice of any such change.
- If you do not agree to this variation, you may cancel your subscription within 14 days of the changes coming into effect; you agree that this will be your only remedy with regards to a variation of our subscription charges. If you do not chose to cancel your subscription within 14 days of the change coming into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
- Upon your subscription to the Product, unless you notify us otherwise, you agree to subscription fees and all other charges relating to the subscription being billed automatically each month to the nominated Payment Method provided by you during the Order process.
- You must notify Bikini Body of any change to your Payment Method. If you do not notify us of any such change, then Bikini Body will assume that the details of your Payment Method remain correct and will continue to bill any fees or charges relating to your subscription to your nominated Payment Method.
- If any subscription fees or charges billed to your account, are not processed for any reason, then Bikini Body will have the right to suspend your subscription until all fees and charges have been paid in full.
- You agree to pay all costs, including legal fees on a full indemnity basis, which are incurred by Bikini Body in collecting any unpaid subscription fees or charges from the Customer.
- Subscription fees will apply regardless of whether or not you use your subscription.
- Subscriptions will rollover to full-priced monthly membership at the end of all promotional trials, discounts, offers or coupons unless the subscription is cancelled before the end of the promotional period. The following month’s fees and charges will be charged to your nominated payment method. Rollover subscriptions will continue month to month until terminated.
Subscription products available to new users on iOS and Android sign up as at 15 May 2017.Product Name: Sweat Monthly 7-Day Trial SubscriptionPrice: $19.99/month AUDBilling Frequency: MonthlyBilling Method: iTunes & AndroidProduct Name: Sweat Monthly 30-Day SubscriptionPrice: $19.99/month AUDBilling Frequency: MonthlyBilling Method: iTunes & AndroidProduct Name: Sweat Quarterly SubscriptionPrice: $54.99/3 Month AUDBilling Frequency: QuarterlyBilling Method: iTunes & AndroidProduct Name: Sweat Half Yearly SubscriptionPrice: $83.99/6 Month AUDBilling Frequency: Half YearlyBilling Method: iTunes & AndroidProduct Name: Sweat Yearly SubscriptionPrice: $119.94/12 Month AUDBilling Frequency: YearlyBilling Method: iTunes & Android
- Bikini Body reserves the right to modify or change Product specifications as required in order to improve our Product range and availability. We recommend that you immediately inspect any Product upon delivery to you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the Product.
- Title and risk of tangible Products pass to you on receipt or delivery of the Product to the nominated address.
- Bikini Body reserves the right to accept or reject any Order for any reason including if the Product is unavailable, an error has occurred in your order, the Product description or price has been incorrectly posted on the Site or for any breach of these Conditions.
- If we reject an Order placed by the Customer, we will attempt to notify you of that rejection within a reasonable time after your Order has been submitted.
- If we suspect that a transaction has occurred that may be illegal or in breach of these Conditions, we may contact you to confirm your payment and personal details. If we are unable to contact you we may cancel your Order without further notice.
Adjustment of Order Information
- All Orders are considered final at time of placement. Please check your details carefully before submitting your Order. Should you need to make an adjustment to your Order, please contact [email protected] immediately. Once an Order is placed, there is no guarantee that it can be altered or changed.
- Please note contacting carriers directly is the responsibility of the Customer.
Sales Policy and Third Party Gateways
- All transactions for purchase of our Products are made through payment gateways such as Stripe.
- Once you successfully complete a purchase you will be redirected back to our site or you will receive an email from us with a link to the Product of your purchase;
- If for whatever reason you are not redirect or you do not receive an email, please contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your Product details and download link as soon as practicable.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on sweat.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via [email protected] to discuss a resolution.
Payment And Currency Disclaimer
- All transfers conducted through Bikini Body are handled and transacted through a third party dedicated gateway called Stripe (www.stripe.com).
- Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for any transactions made and are liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of using the third party payment gateway.
- All payment amounts are represented in AUD as this is the currency of our host country. Stripe does not provide converting transactions prices.
- We have listed equivalents of some of the main currencies of our Products on their respective pages. Please be aware these "equivalents" are subject to change as is the foreign exchange stock market at any given time. Therefore we are not liable for any discrepancies in charges for international currencies. Our equivalent currency prices are changed periodically but are not automatically updated as the exchange rate changes. All transactions processed on sweat.com will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the AUD price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via Stripe.
- All Product prices are inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise. Any changes in the rate of GST will be automatically applied to the prices of our Products.
- Payment accepted by credit card, debit card, gift cards and PayPal.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of third parties.
- In order for you to place an Order for one of our Products, you must submit valid payment details nominating a Payment Method. Valid payments will be processed once your order has been accepted by Bikini Body.
Tax, duty and customs charges
- Customers located internationally may be required to pay sales tax, duty and/or custom charges.
- All Taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the Order or shipping charge. Taxes and customs charges differ depending on the state of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you. Bikini Body is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your Order.
- Any costs incurred by us in shipment or delivery of our products to you will be charged to your Payment Method.
- Our Returns Policy is available on our Site and forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Our Returns Policy covers returns, reporting of faulty Products, complaints, damaged or lost Products.
- By accessing and using our Site you acknowledge and agree to our Returns Policy.
- If you wish to make a return please contact our Support Team as soon as possible.
- None of our employees hold medical or dietary qualifications and we are not a licenced medical care provider. We have not expertise in diagnosing, examining or treating medical conditions of any kind.
- We strongly recommend that you consult with you doctor before beginning any dietary or exercise program particularly if you have a personal or family history of high blood pressure, heart disease, chest pain, smoking, high cholesterol, obesity, bone or joint problems or if you are pregnant.
- Dietary Requirements
- The Nutrition HELP Guidelines and The Bikini Body Recipe Guide (HELP Recipe Guide) are not formulated to suit any nutrient deficiencies, allergies or any other food related health problems. Please contact your doctor or a dietician prior to purchasing if you are unsure whether this Product is suitable for your dietary needs.
- The Nutrition HELP Guidelines and The Bikini Body Recipe Guide are not formulated to suit the nutritional needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. If required, we recommend visiting an Accredited Practicing Dietitian to help tailor a program specific to you and your baby’s needs. If you are no longer breastfeeding, please seek approval from your doctor before commencing the Nutrition HELP Guidelines and/or the The Bikini Body Recipe Guide.
- To cater for a broader range of alternative diets, the Nutrition HELP for Vegetarians includes recommendations and recipes for pescatarians, lacto-ovo vegetarians, and vegans. Please contact your doctor or nutritionist prior to purchasing if you are unsure whether this Product is suitable for your dietary needs.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding your health you should always contact your doctor. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time you must stop the physical activity immediately and contact your doctor before resuming.
- The content of our Site is not intended to replace or be a substitute for professional medical advice diagnosis or treatment. All content of our Site has been created for information purposes only.
- You must be in good physical condition before using any of our Products whether tangible or intangible.
- Before using our Product you acknowledge and agree that by participating in physical activity there exists the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in any exercise in connection with any of our Products, you agree that you do so at your own risk.
- Subject to any rights granted by Australian Consumer Law, you agree to discharge Bikini Body of all liability for any and all claims and causes of injury including for any and all injury, loss or damage of whatsoever nature including; personal injury, data or loss of income to the extent permitted by the law of the State where negligent or otherwise.
- You agree to indemnify us on a full indemnity basis, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, expenses, including solicitor/client costs, that may be incurred or suffered as a result of any breach of these Conditions by you or any third party damage caused as a result or in connection with any breach by you of these Conditions.
- You agree to indemnify us from any claim, liability or expense arising from an injury or health problem that may arise from the use of our Products.
- This Site may contain links which are hosted by third parties not associated with Bikini Body. The content displayed on those Sites is not the responsibility of Bikini Body and we do not endorse or approve of these external websites or any services that are provided by those websites.
- You agree that your choice to visit third party websites is undertaken at your own risk. Before relying on any of the content on any such Site you should make appropriate enquires.
Site Conditions of Use
- You must not:
- Copy, distribute, adapt, post, transmit, share, edit, modify, create derivative works from the Site or transfer any part of the Site or any content contained on the Site;
- Do anything that may place an unreasonably or disproportionality large load on the Site. You must not do anything that disrupts the functions or connected networks of the Site;
- Make any modifications to the Site without proper authorisation in writing from Bikini Body;
- Test, scan or circumvent the security of the Site;
- Use the Site or any content in any way which breaches the rights of Bikini Body or any third party;
- Use the account of another Customer or impersonate another Customer when using this Site;
- Knowingly transmit any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse or any other malicious code to the Site for any reason; and
- Use any method to autonomously create accounts by any means under fraudulent pretences.
- You must not:
- These Conditions will be construed and will take effect according to the laws of the State of South Australia and the respective rights, liabilities and obligations of the parties will be governed by the law of the State of South Australia.
- The Customer and Bikini Body agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.
- If you are entitled to any rights, remedies or claims under the Australian Consumer Law then these rights, remedies or claims arise independently of these Conditions and will not apply to any rights, remedies or claims that you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Account and Orders
- We reserve the right to terminate your Account, remove or edit content, cancel orders at our sole discretion at any time without notice. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from exercising this right.
- If you wish to terminate your account or cancel an order, please contact us immediately by email at [email protected] Once an order has been accepted and your payment has been processed, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion. Any order which is not cancelled is subject to these Conditions and our Returns Policy.
- Subject to these Conditions, you may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting [email protected] You will continue to have access to the Product through till the end of your monthly billing period.
- If you purchased your Sweat membership through Apple’s IAP (in app purchase) function and you wish to terminate your subscription, you are required to do so via Apple’s subscription platform. You will be billed if you have not cancelled this in the correct manner prior to your next billing date. To find out how to cancel your membership through Apple service, head to support.sweat.com
- Account and Orders
Changes to these Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify these Conditions at any time. Please review these Conditions frequently and before placing an Order. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Site. If we make material changes to these Conditions, we will notify you here that it has been updated.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell Products to you.
- If any court or other competent authority declares any part of these Conditions unenforceable or if these Conditions would, if any part were not omitted, be unenforceable then:
- That part will, without in any way affecting the enforceability of the remainder of these Conditions, be severable and these Conditions is construed as if that part were not contained in these Conditions; and
- The parties must attempt to renegotiate that part in good faith.
- If any court or other competent authority declares any part of these Conditions unenforceable or if these Conditions would, if any part were not omitted, be unenforceable then:
- You agree that we will charge you for any Product ordered through your account.
- You are liable and responsible for any person who uses your account to place Orders through the Site.
- You should be mindful of any request for credit card or account information. Providing information to these types of requests can result in identity theft.
- Bikini Body reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with accessing the Site.
I have found you in our BBG Community!
To say thanks for being such a great part of this community, I am pleased to offer you an exclusive offer:
$1 for your first 12 WeeksGet your 12 weeks now